Saturday, January 1, 2011

My Hobby is Painting

Dear Readers and Friends,

This is one of my latest nature paintings done in oil. It was completed on 14th Nov, 2010. I am neither a professional artists nor a full timer painter as I have not undertaken any formal courses in painting. I am just an amateur painter who have embraced painting purely as a personal hobby out of one's own interest and will. Whoever is interested in my painting please enjoying viewing on this blog.       

Nature is lovely the sight which needs to be appreciated by everyone. In this painting you will see a happy deer family residing by the stream side. The painting also shows surprising look of the deer family with their ears standing upright which clearly tells us that they have suddenly observed something striking or some danger on the other side of the stream. Guess what it could be there which has made the deers frightened.   

No comments:

Post a Comment