Here is me wishing all bloggers, readers and visitors to my blog a very HAPPY NEW YEAR 2014 through 8 Auspicious Signs.
1. May the Right-Turning Conch (Dhungkar) reverberate sounds of Dharma and awaken all of us from sleeping state of ignorance and traverse towards the path of noble deeds that are beneficial to all sentient beings.
2. May the Parasol (Dhug) symbolizing authority of Buddha protect our heads from the scorching heat of Sun just as the law protects the mind from the scorching passion.
3. May the Banner of Victory (Gyaltsen) usher in victory of good over evil forces accompanied with the success of noble goals.
4. May the Endless Knot (Palbheu) symbolizing a law without beginning and without end usher in Eternity of all the theories and philosophies of the universe.
May the Wheel of Dharma (Choekyi Khorlo) propagate all of Buddha's teaching on eight fold path.
6. May the Golden Fish (Sernya) - symbolizing resurrection of eternal life, rebirth etc - render us eye of perception and strength to swim with ease without obstruction in the ocean of this world.
7. May the White Lotus (Pema) facilitate us to achieve the ultimate goal of enlightenment that is free of all earthly matters.
8. May the Treasure Vase (Bhumpa) provides us with a repository of limitless material wealth, good health and long life.